Monday, April 13, 2009

FOR TUESDAY NITE ONLY (APRIL 14th)

hi everyone,

i am emailing this to all of you as well, but just incase you miss it, class tomorrow nite has been cancelled. Something has come up tomorrow that I can't avoid missing class for. I apologize for that. we will get caught up in no time, next week.

because of this change, i'm giving you an assignment for the week. I want you to go to the tucson museum of art and take in the trouble in paradise show. I want you to write do a brief writing for me that you will hand in next tuesday nite. I want you to talk to me about the overall theme of the show. Tell me what it is about. Then i want you talk about the photography in the show and tell me how you think those works fit in with the others to demonstrate this theme. Then pick a photographic work and tell me what you liked or disliked about it. This should just be a couple paragraphs.


Tucson Museum of Art
http://www.tucsonarts.com

Address:
140 North Main Avenue
Tucson, Arizona 85701
520-624-2333

Hours:
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Closed Monday and major holidays
Admission:
$3 students (make sure you have your pima id or at least tell them you are a pima student!)

No comments: